Kogel's titanium bike brake rotor bolts replace the stock steel bolts that came with your bike. And, our anodized color options give you more ways to make your bike uniquely yours.
About Our Titanium Brake Rotor Bolts
Our titanium brake rotor bolts are 10mm long, come in variety of anodized colors, and work with any 6-Bolt Disc Brake Rotor.
Plus, you can mix & match by ordering two different colors, which looks really cool in motion.
- Description: High Quality & Lightweight Titanium M5x10mm T25 Disc Brake Rotor Bolts
- Application: Road or MTB 6-bolt Brake Disc Rotors
- Size: M5x10mm
- Fastener Type: T25 Torx Head
- Material: Ti-3AI-2V Titanium
- Weight: approx. 1.2g/pcs
- Quantity: 6 bolts per package (for one wheel)
Continue the quest for Guaranteed Performance and making your bike the ultimate expression of YOU.
We know you can’t wait to get your hands on your new upgrades so we try to keep you waiting as little as possible. To do this we aim to keep as much of the “regulars” in stock, allowing us to ship your order to you and have you riding again as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we are not always able to keep every item in the catalogue in stock. In such a case, if you are in need of a particular item which we do not have in stock, please contact us and we can order them specially for you. ***Please note that special orders may incur an additional delivery fee.***
The lead times on these special orders, custom products or items that are out of stock will be slightly longer. However, we will always endeavor to have these items landed in our warehouse and shipped off to you as soon as we can.
Kogel’s “Guaranteed Performance” Warranty
- Kogel Bearings takes pride in delivering a best-in-industry warranty. Their 2-year warranty means you can feel confident and secure about your next two seasons of riding.
- If a product fails in the first year, it will be replaced. The second year will require an annual bearing service.