True Braking Power!
AMP Brake Pads are offered in two compounds :
1) Organic: These bed in nice and quickly and are suitable for softer, everyday riding in normal conditions.
2) Ceramic: These offer the ULTIMATE performance! Extreme braking power with excellent vibration dissipation. They are perfect for long runs and suit the need for powerful braking. They are recommended for hard riding, wet conditions and e-bikes.
- Better heat flow: ride faster without any overheating of the system.
- Better vibration dampening properties: Ride in silence!
**Our pads with the ceramic compound are even quieter!
- AMP brake pads are 25% lighter than traditional pads.
**Shimano XT/XTR/SLX: 15,5g
**Shimano XTR M9000: 13,7g
**SRAM Level: 13,9g
All pads are sold as 1 pair and include the spring (i.e. for 1 brake calliper)
AMP Brake Pads are compatible with all disc rotors on the market. However, if you are switching from using metallic pads, we recommend that you change your disc rotors before fitting our pads.
We know you can’t wait to get your hands on your new upgrades so we try to keep you waiting as little as possible. To do this we aim to keep as much of the “regulars” in stock, allowing us to ship your order to you and have you riding again as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we are not always able to keep every item in the catalogue in stock. In such a case, if you are in need of a particular item which we do not have in stock, please contact us and we can order them specially for you. ***Please note that special orders may incur an additional delivery fee.***
The lead times on these special orders, custom products or items that are out of stock will be slightly longer. However, we will always endeavor to have these items landed in our warehouse and shipped off to you as soon as we can.
Kogel’s “Guaranteed Performance” Warranty
- Kogel Bearings takes pride in delivering a best-in-industry warranty. Their 2-year warranty means you can feel confident and secure about your next two seasons of riding.
- If a product fails in the first year, it will be replaced. The second year will require an annual bearing service.