Kogel's crankset preload adjuster is one more way of giving you some peace of mind knowing this part is not going to break like the plastic adjuster that came stock on your crankset. And, giving you one more way to make your bike uniquely yours.
What's a Crankset Preload Adjuster?
Essentially, a crank preload adjuster takes up any slack between your crank arms and your bike frame to ensure that your bottom bracket doesn’t creak or wear out prematurely. It sits just inside your left crank.
About our Crank Preload Adjuster
To complement our incredible bottom brackets, Kogel created a podium-grade crankset preload adjuster made from aluminium and titanium hardware.
Our crankset preload adjuster works with 30mm and DUB crank spindles like those from SRAM, Race Face and Easton and includes the spacer ring, thread ring, and a 2.5mm hex bolt.
Here's Some Technical Details:
- Fitments - Fits Sram, Easton, and Raceface 30mm Spindles, Fits SRAM DUB 28.99 Spindles
- Threads onto the crank arm and backs off to remove play
- Constructed for Guaranteed Performance
- Thread Ring - Aluminium
- Fastening Bolt - Grade 5 Titanium 2.5mm hex
Continue the quest for Guaranteed Performance and making your bike the ultimate expression of YOU!
We know you can’t wait to get your hands on your new upgrades so we try to keep you waiting as little as possible. To do this we aim to keep as much of the “regulars” in stock, allowing us to ship your order to you and have you riding again as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we are not always able to keep every item in the catalogue in stock. In such a case, if you are in need of a particular item which we do not have in stock, please contact us and we can order them specially for you. ***Please note that special orders may incur an additional delivery fee.***
The lead times on these special orders, custom products or items that are out of stock will be slightly longer. However, we will always endeavor to have these items landed in our warehouse and shipped off to you as soon as we can.
Kogel’s “Guaranteed Performance” Warranty
- Kogel Bearings takes pride in delivering a best-in-industry warranty. Their 2-year warranty means you can feel confident and secure about your next two seasons of riding.
- If a product fails in the first year, it will be replaced. The second year will require an annual bearing service.