Adding Kogel's titanium bike stem bolts to your bike stems are a great way to personalize your bike's style.
Our bike stem bolts weigh less than the steel that came stock with your stem. Plus, our anodized color options give you more ways to make your bike uniquely yours.
What's a Face Plate Stem Bolt?
Essentially, a face-plate stem bolt is used to cinch down a stem to your bike's handlebars, keeping them from "self adjusting" while your riding This is often referred as a "face plate".
About Our Titanium Stem Bolts
Kogel's bike stem bolts are 20mm long and made from titanium. They also come in variety of anodized color options.
We could talk "weight savings", but it's really the first thing people see when you roll up to the brew pub.
Here's Some Technical Details:
- Description: High Quality & Lightweight Titanium M5x20mm stem bolts
- Application: Road or MTB bicycle stems
- Size: M5x20mm in length
- Fastener Type: 4mm Allen Tapered Head with Washer
- Material: Ti-3AI-2V Titanium
- Weight: approx. 1.2g/pcs
- Quantity: 4 pieces per package (for single stem plate)
Continue the quest for Guaranteed Performance and making your bike the ultimate expression of YOU.
We know you can’t wait to get your hands on your new upgrades so we try to keep you waiting as little as possible. To do this we aim to keep as much of the “regulars” in stock, allowing us to ship your order to you and have you riding again as soon as possible.
Unfortunately, we are not always able to keep every item in the catalogue in stock. In such a case, if you are in need of a particular item which we do not have in stock, please contact us and we can order them specially for you. ***Please note that special orders may incur an additional delivery fee.***
The lead times on these special orders, custom products or items that are out of stock will be slightly longer. However, we will always endeavor to have these items landed in our warehouse and shipped off to you as soon as we can.
Kogel’s “Guaranteed Performance” Warranty
- Kogel Bearings takes pride in delivering a best-in-industry warranty. Their 2-year warranty means you can feel confident and secure about your next two seasons of riding.
- If a product fails in the first year, it will be replaced. The second year will require an annual bearing service.